
.jpg)
Holly's pretty compliant about being Emily's doll...
Congratulations to Ashley and Michelle on the birth of their 11th child this past Friday, Deborah Grace! We thank God that mother and baby are well.

.jpg)
Holly's pretty compliant about being Emily's doll...
4 comments:
Hehe, that's a classic picture Laurie! And the doll one... she certainly lives up to her nick-name :)
what a monkey!! those are hilarious pictures Laurie!! I love checking your blog, your kids are toooo funny :D and just adorable to boot. have a nice week!
Nice pictures, Laurie. Your kids are very cute! I can't believe how old Holly looks already. Megs is still as bald as can be.
Reminds me of Miriam :) I remember how much she wanted long hair and her temporary "hair" made from a scarf. Holly's hair is a real pain though; gets full of knots and is in her face and she pulls on it. Megan is awfully cute without any hair!
Post a Comment